More Quotations About Beliefs
Contributed by Website Readers!
Why more quotations about beliefs?
Because so many of you were so thoughtful to send them! They are right on point and are great reminders of how much you have to gain by choosing your thoughts and beliefs consciously and wisely.
Thanks so much for your contribution...keep 'em coming!
- You cannot escape the results of your thoughts...whatever
your present environment may be, you will fall, remain, or rise
with your thoughts, your vision, your ideal. You will become
as small as your controlling desire, as great as your dominant
aspiration. - James Lane Allen
- Men often become what they believe themselves to be.
If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable
of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability
to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning. - Mahatma Gandhi
- Believe that you will succeed, and you will. - Dale Carnegie
- The reason man may become the master of his own destiny
is because he has the power to influence his own subconscious mind.
- Napoleon Hill
- You can have anything you want if you will give up the belief
that you can't have it. - Dr. Robert Anthony
- If you feel inferior to someone else, it is because of your own beliefs.
- Catherine Pulsifer
- The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief
in a thing makes it happen. - Frank Lloyd Wright
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble
but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be
successful or happy. - Norman Vincent Peale
- Seeing is not believing; believing is seeing! You see things,
not as they are, but as you are. - Eric Butterworth
- When you develop yourself to the point where your belief in
yourself is so strong that you know you can accomplish anything
you put your mind to, your future will be unlimited. - Brian Tracy
- They can conquer who believe they can. - Virgil
- The environment you fashion out of your thoughts, your
beliefs, your ideals, your philosophy is the only climate you
will ever live in. - Stephen Covey
- The outer conditions of a person’s life will always be found
to reflect their inner beliefs. – James Allen
- Your belief determines your action and your action determines your results, but first you have to believe. – Mark Victor Hansen
- In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true either is
true or becomes true. – John Lilly
Return from Quotations About Beliefs to first page of Quotes About Belief
Return from Quotations About Beliefs to page on Self-Limiting Beliefs